Elm Snow Park
At an altitude of 1800 m, the Elm Snow Park is one of the most-visited in the region. The park features five different rails, two kickers and a special bonk area including stakes and oil drums.
We also have a beginners’ park with waves and small kickers beside the entrance to the Bischof Lift. Both parks are shaped daily by our team.
3.5 m, 15 m table
1.5 m, 8 m table
Kink Gap Box
Rules of Conduct
- Inspect the features before using – conditions change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming, and time of day.
- Wait until the previous rider has left the landing. Clear the landing area quickly.
- Treat other riders with respect.
- In case of accident, immediately close off the feature and alert the mountain rescue service. Administer first aid.
- It is forbidden to loiter in the starting or landing areas of the jumps and rails.
- Use of these facilities is at one’s own risk.
Live Webcams from Elm
Munggä Hüttä, 1740 m
Holiday Region Elm
Our Movie Channel
Live from Elm –
Dive into the world of the Elm Mountain Sport Resort.